- Additional Resources
- Anatomical Models
- Functional Model of the Hip Joint
This life sized model of the right hip joint features an exclusive detachable ligament system making it fully functional and allowing a complete view of each bone, ligament and cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments' flexibility allows demonstration of the all of the natural movement of the hip and femur joint including raising of the thigh (anteversion), retracting of the thigh (retroversion), lifting up of the thigh to the side (abduction), inner and outer rotation.
May be removed from stand.
Size: 14-1/2" x 8" x 7 "
Made of SOMSO-Plast®
Made in Germany by Somso Modelle
The advantages of SOMSO functional models:
1. Authentic reproduction of articulation
2. High quality, strong, durable flexible plastic for the ligaments
3. Use of screw connections wherever possible
4. Easy to handle when removed from the stand
5. includes key with description under the base
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!