Understanding Valve Stenosis is a beautifully illustrated chart that discusses the different presentations of stenosis and includes the causes; signs, symptoms, and diagnosis; and treatment for the most common.
This chart presents:
- The definition of stenosis
- Normal anatomy of heart valves
- Diagnosis and assessment of valve stenosis
- Aortic valve stenosis, mitral valve stenosis, and tricuspid stenosis with coverage of the causes; signs, symptoms, and diagnosis; and treatment for each
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty
- Tricuspid stenosis
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!